Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Richmond to Springfield MO

Oh this crazy world. Kathy and I had bought tickets for several shows in Branson. We figured we would spend time with my parents, sister and her kids. Then we get a note; they are not coming. HAH! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. And please do not get me wrong, they had valid reasons, an injury and concerns about the weather.

But this time, for 19.95 I had cancelation insurance, so the circumstances failed to cause me to waste several thousand dollars at least this once.  So if they are not going to visit with us, why go to Branson? Our flight lands at Springfield Branson airport an hour drive from Branson. So we canceled the hotel and we rebooked at a Doubletree in Springfield. I have no idea what we are going to do, but I am looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment