Monday, March 31, 2014

Wheelchair Haven, Trader Joes in Federal Way, Salty's at redondo.

Kathy has reached a point where she needs a wheelchair. By not using one, she is facing escalating pain. So, I did a Google search and we went to Wheelchair Haven; what a cool place! The four wheel drive, all terrain, electric powered, single person scooter with an eight mile range is a total must have!

However, we settled for a Drive Rebel, self powered, with a really sporty red and black paint job. Kathy is already thinking about customizing it.

After that we headed for the Federal Way Trader Joe's. I love going to that store. Great selections from Wild Salmon Jerky to Chocolate Kona Truffles. And I am shocked by how much I missed! We picked up a copy of their free Fearless Flyer, it was the pizza edition. I'll be back!

At this point we were hungry for a late lunch. A customer at Trader Joe's heard us asking about the fish restaurant across the street and recommended Salty's at Redondo. Kathy had the Fish Tacos, I had the crab Mac and Cheese. But I loved the way they put the crab in the center of the Mac Cheese instead of mixing it in. It was all good, but not great.

1 comment: