Wednesday, May 1, 2013

More VOG - four full days of Vacation left

Not complaining mind you. This is not a VOG formulation that causes asthma in either Kathy or I. We slept in the bubble last night. We will sleep in the bubble tonight as well. Had to be up early for an East Coast meeting. Got the job done. Then I was so very tired. Gave myself permission to rest for an hour. Wierd technicolor dreams, all I had was one Costco Benadryl, how cool is that; LSD at one gazillionth of the price of the real thing, legal and a lot less risk.

Did my best, but this was not my most effective work day. Knocked off at 4:00 PM (we started at 7:00 AM, actually earlier). We went to the beach. With no trade winds it was flat and very, very safe. We watched a floating coconut stay in the same place for ten minutes - unheard of at Perfect's beach.

I would love to say we swam two miles in these optimal conditions, but the VOG can sap one's energy, so we just floated around. Great break from the heat though, the wind, (which is  was almost silent.

Then we sat in our chairs ( we have a beach cart to carry our fins, chairs, towels etc) and just listened to the ocean for forty five minutes, that was the highlight of the day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment