Thursday, April 14, 2016

I passed the HubSpot inbound marketing certification

Perhaps you have read two of the most influential social media battles of April 2016. Dan Lyons wrote a book and Linkedin post about his time at HubSpot. HubSpot wrote back. They are both excellent posts. Back when I worked in the realm of Information Warfare they would have served as a case study. But what is HubSpot? I had never heard of them. So I went to the site and frankly I am amazed. I ended up signing up for their marketing certification, learned a lot, had some things confirmed I believed to be true, (yes, I know, confirmation bias) and have a lot to think about. The certification, BTW, is one of the most incredibly well thought out marketing/sales programs, I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment