Saturday, April 16, 2016

Chocolate Figgy Pudding

I bought some dark chocolate encrusted figs from Costco and they just weren't that good. So ......

1/2 cup oatmeal in the blender
12 chocolate covered figs
Heaping tablespoon of dried cherries
Blend
1/4 cup of dark chocolate nuggets
Blend a little bit, don't try to get to a powder
2 tablespoons of oil (Costco Mediterranean blend)
Pinch of sea salt, cinnamon, nutmeg
Teaspoon vanilla extract
Then I started stirring in egg white. Many of the figgy pudding recipes I looked at appear to be kind of breadish, like a very moist brownie. So I aimed for a consistency a bit thicker than pancake batter.
Pour a little oil in the baking container and rub it on the bottom and sides.
I had it in the oven for 20 minutes and it seemed like it was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment