Friday, March 8, 2013

Last day in Richmond VA (and Cinnebistro)

Last night we went to Cinnebistro for a date and watched Safe Haven. This is a high end dinner/movie establishment. I tried their Drumstick in, Buttermilk Fried Chicken Breast, it was cooked to perfection, but the flavor was so so. Kathy had their Collard Greens which she loves. We shared a bottle of Paso a Paso, which was also so so. It is a bit on the spendy side, movie tickets were 26.00 and the food and wine came to 59.76, so 85.76.

We started packing up for our trip to Orlando. I have my carryon in pretty good shape, just need to locate my knife, I hate it when I donate my knife to TSA. Well, we just found it, the dryer was making this horrid banging sound so I will get it under control in my checked bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment