Friday, July 19, 2013

Bubba Gump Shrimp Company

This is across the street from the hotel and I was beat. I like the Hyatt restaurant, but they keep it so cold and there was a line to get in, so we went to Bubba's. They were also full, but there was room at the bar. That worked. Paul the barkeep was friendly and attentive and kept our water glasses full which is a plus with spicy food.

Kathy just wanted a blast of protein so she ordered the Net Catch, which is peel and eat shrimp in a bucket. I had Lt. Dan's Drunken Shrimp which is blackened shrimp and sausage arranged around a pile of mashed potatoes. It is at my spice limit, but it was good.

I had not been to a Bubba's since my trip to Maui, so that was fun. I would go back. Price before gratuity was 32.18.

No comments:

Post a Comment