Thursday, June 22, 2017

SPAM: I wrote you, you didn't reply, so I am writing again

This is an example of a persistent SPAM.

=====
Hello Stephen -
I've reached out to you a few times without reply. I completely understand that you are really busy, but because I haven't heard back, I am worried that I may have offended you in some way!
I would love to show you how PerformYard simplifies employee performance and goal management, but I also don't want to make a pest of myself! 
We haven't connected yet which I believe means:
  1. You are not interested because you already have a solution in place that employees love and is not a drag on the HR team.
  2. You are interested, but are not quite ready to commit to anything...
  3. You are ready to lock in a 15-20 minute discussion this week or next.
Could you respond with 1, 2, or 3, so we can get something on the calendar or I can get out of your hair? 
Best,
Name Withheld

No comments:

Post a Comment