Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Years 2013

Last night all of Kauai turned into smoke and noise as the local people celebrate New Years Eve with every kind of firework you can imagine. There were some rather loud bangs, so some of this stuff was the serious dangerous kind. I always wonder what it is like at the emergency room, but maybe people are being careful.

Today is New Years, it is overcast, but I still hope to get into the ocean. Kathy and I slept in a bit and then made a classic breakfast, hash browns, an egg over easy, a couple pieces of chicken for lean protein and asparagus diablo.

I am not going to make a New Years resolution in the classic sense, because this is going to be a year of considerable change. However, I certainly plan to exercise some while I am here and watch my diet carefully. Right now, thinking about ten days is a lot easier than 365 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment