Thursday, May 4, 2017

Coomey makes me nauseous

If you know me, you know I am not political. I didn't really like Clinton or Trump as presidential candidates, but you vote the best you can.

“It makes me mildly nauseous to think that we might have had some impact on the election,” he told the senators. “But honestly, it wouldn’t change the decision.”

This op-ed piece says it all. Coomey altered the election.  He made the FBI a political entity at a time when their trust is at a low.

And he is a loose cannon, what he did with that announcement violated DOJ policy and they later filed a complaint with the Office of Professional Responsibility. Apparently that is his nature.

Like every American, I am a bit squeamish about Russian interference in our presidential election.  But in this Internet world, we either can or can't do anything about that. However, we can, and should, fire Coomey.

It appears that Mr. Coomey has played a bit fast and loose with some of the facts in the case. UPDATE: 5/9/17 President Trump dismisses Coomey.

No comments:

Post a Comment