Saturday, July 2, 2016

Lowes - Kobalt tools

I am trying to move away from gas powered tools.  I started the switch with the Rybalt series. There were a series of battery failures. I tried to buy new batteries. It wasn't pretty. I was close to giving up on the concept when I walked into Lowes two years ago. Kobalt? 40 V. batteries? A warranty? I decided to give it a try and bought the leaf blower, hedge trimmer and string trimmer.

When we got back from Kauai, one of the batteries was dead. Today I took it back to Lowes. No receipt, no hope. They were so nice. They said go get a battery so i did. They cut open the packaging, put the old battery in it and gave me the new one.

Wow! You can bet that when it comes to Home Depot vs. Lowes, which way I am going to be going for a while. Too bad they do not have one on Kauai.

No comments:

Post a Comment