Friday, August 29, 2014

Mission Complete - MGT 512 at Va Beach - Terrapin

What a class this was! There were some VERY smart people in MGT 512 this week. I was very thankful to be co-teaching with Richard Porter, his knowledge complimented mine and together I think we brought enough expertise to the table to satisfy the class.

Tomorrow we head back to Seattle. It is a brutal set of flights, three different hops to get home. Oh well, one hop at a time I guess.

Tonight we went to Terrapin Restaurant. We went there the last time we were in VA Beach, it is pretty well run and on the high end, a good place to celebrate the end of a strenuous conference. Kathy and I shared the small Charcuterie which we enjoyed. Kathy had the Scallops, I had the Softshell crab. Our server, Michael, was wonderful, Kathy enjoyed her food and my food was OK, not great.

So, we headed back to the hotel and packed up. I will send this post and then shut down my laptop and hopefully fall asleep. Glad to put this one behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment