Monday, November 13, 2017

Your vehicle factory coverage has expired phone call

Received multiple a phone calls from 1 (808) 278-5410 and 5409.  They knew my name, address, vehicle.

Selling mechanical coverage on my car. Initial caller put me through to a "coverage agent". She asked if the car was running, said I qualify, and then put me through to an "authorization agent".

She had three plans for 5 year coverage, 75k miles.
1) $2500 out the door with a one time payment.
2) $495 down, $660 per year, 3,300 savings to pay in full,
3) (most popular),  $395 down, 15 monthly payments $194.00

Claims:
Coverage pro-rated refundable
Engine, transmission, electrical, the works are covered.
Any dealership can do repairs.
Deductible $100 per event
Towing, no limit, even over $100, rental car, roadside service covered

I asked, multiple times, who is the coverage with "National Administrative", I am sure there is such a thing, I could not find them.

When I said I had been warned that people that made you decide today are often scams, she said, "Sir, if this was a scam, I wouldn't be making over $100k/year selling it."

Call Kauai police non-emergency number. They could not do anything, did not know who to report it to.






No comments:

Post a Comment